Your CRM tells you how reps are doing.
Use Ctrl.io to understand how your managers are doing.
Coaching the coach is your force multiplier effect.
When your managers use Ctrl.io you can go beyond rep metrics to give them the guidance they need.
Ctrl.io puts the coaching loop at the centre of...
1:1s with your managers
When managers need help, your pipeline can only tell you the result, not the cause. So when you say "what's going on with your team?" using Ctrl.io means you can:
- Get a true picture of the time they are spending with their team
- Understand how they are evaluating reps, deal by deal
- See how they are driving behaviour with follow up actions
Onboarding new managers
Give them a head start on doing the right kind of coaching with Ctrl.io by:
- Using templates for their rep interactions
- Reviewing deals together to create consistency
- Sharing coaching metrics you'll be reviewing to set expectations
- Helping them spot issues by noting their impromptu conversations
Setting coaching expectations
Coaching is more than scheduled 1:1s. Help them build a picture of what good looks like, with:
- Visibility around what type of coaching is being done
- Advice based on the type of actions created
- Insight into time spent on each type of coaching activity
Analysing management activities
Help them establish regular coaching habits and use the event timelines and metrics to guide them.
- On the right type of actions being created
- To the appropriate cadence of engagement
- How to provide the best balance of time with each rep